Welcome to Pakistan Nursing Council
What is Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC)?
The PNC is an autonomous, regulatory body constituted under the Pakistan Nursing Council Act (1952, 1973) and empowered to register (license) Nurses, Midwives, Lady Health Visitors (LHVs) and Nursing Auxiliaries to practice in Pakistan. PNC was established in 1948.
What are the functions of the PNC?
- PNC sets the curriculum for the education of Nurses, Midwives, LHVs and Nursing Auxiliaries.
- PNC inspects educational institutions for approval based on established standards
- PNC provides registration (license) to practice.
- PNC maintains standards of education and practice.
- PNC works closely with the four provincial Nursing Examination Boards (NEBs).
- PNC plays and advisory role for the overall benefit of Nurses, Midwives, LHVs and Nursing Auxiliaries in the country.
- PNC maintains an advisory role for the Federal and Provincial Govement regarding nursing education and nursing services.
- PNC communicates policy decisions regarding nursing education and the welfare of nurses, taken in Council meetings, to Governments, Nursing Institutions, NEBs and Armed Forces Nursing Services for implementation.
- PNC prescribes penalties for fraudulent registration by intention of pretense, and removes persons from the Register for professional misconduct.
News & Events
Notification for Licensure Examination For Nurses Generic BSN (Fresh & Suppplementary ), and Diploma (Supplementary only ) (click Here)
(Now remit your payment in PNC account by using PNC-HBL online account) (click Here)
Final List of Licensure Examination November 10, 2016 Karachi & Islamabad
For Detailed Notification please (click here )
For Roll Numbers Complete List please (click here)
For Roll Numbers Karachi Centre (Click Here)
For Roll Numbers Islamabad Centre (Click Here)
Registration Cards not Received by the Applicant due to Incorrect Address (click here )
List of PNC Registration Cards to be Collected by Hand (click here)
Licensure Examination Notification 2016
Pakistan Nursing Council is planning to conduct licensure examination 2016 session for Generic BSN and Diploma Nurses.Please note that the last date to submit the documents is Friday August 15, 2016. Late submission of credentials shall not be entertained.(Click here)
Good News for all the Nurses
Pakistan Nursing Council has successfully launched its online MIS. The new designed cards are effective from May 12, 2016.
The old registration cards will remain effective till its expiry date.
In future the applicants can track their application via this link
For full Notification (Click Here)
Public Notice and Alert
Pakistan Nursing Council will remain close for public dealing on Monday and Tuesday 9th -10th of May, 2016.
Updated List of Institution as of 27.04.2016 (click Here)
Licensure Examination Result for Generic BSN, RN and Family Welfare Workers(click here)
Important Note :
PNC Registration: For telephonic query or emailing any query kindly provide with your
- Complete Name & Father Name_______
- CNIC (Pakistanis) & Passport (Foreigners)_____
- Contact Address, email & Contact Number_____
- PNC Registration No. (if already registered)____
- Demand Draft No./Challan No.___________
- Amount deposited______
- Please specify your case status (Normal/Urgent)
- Date of Application Submission________
- Institute (School of Nursing Name)_______
- Nursing Diploma Session________
- Detail of problem/query.___________________________
updated on 7.9.2016
|Pakistan Nursing Council
|Near National Institute of Health, Chak Shehzad, Islamabad.
Fax: +92 51 9255813
(Office Working Hours: 08:00am to 04:00pm)
Saturdays and Sundays are Off.
Help Line: +92-51-9255805